The purpose of this article is presenting an integration of Grenton system with air conditioners via IntesisBox device using Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Air conditioner chosen for this presentation is Fujitsu Air Conditioner ARYG09LLTA.
The integration allows to (for example):
- Read the state of device and turning it ON/OFF,
- Read the mode of work and change its state,
- Read the value of set temperature and change its state,
- Read the value of external temperature.
In order to execute this integration, there are needed:
- Gate Modbus (named Gate_Modbus)
- Air Conditioner, Fujitsu Air Conditioner ARYG09LLTA.
Note! The IntesisBox documentation states that wall-mounted control panels connected to the IntesisBox can work as a Master. This connection may block communication with the Gate Modbus module.