The RGBW LED module enables independent control of individual R, G, B, W channels. Controlling LED strips can also be done using the myGrenton application. Below is an example of how to do it:
1.Create the myGrenton interface and select the RGBW LED module you want to control from the list of modules. Grab the object and drop it in the wizard window.
2. Choose widget template - Dimmer
3. After confirming the settings, the Dimmer object will appear in the wizard window
4. Double-click the widget to edit the settings:
5. Change the values according to the following example:
6. Create more widgets in the interface and follow the previous steps (2-5)
7. Send interface and check operation.