Start a new topic

Adding a modbuds device to the grenton system

Hello

I added a gate and a modbus device  (BAC-1000A1LN thermostatto my system correctly.  gate and device are found in OM. 

How can I read/write its registers in OM?

Is here any instruction for setting and programming a Modbus device with OM (functions, standards, examples)?

I'll be tankful if  send me some helpful documents.

gate.jpg
(208 KB)
gate.jpg
(208 KB)
1 Comment

Hello

At first You need to add CLU object witch is refering to function of the thermostat etc. temp is on register address 1, some other function is on adsress 3  and stete of thermostat is on the address 5 for example.When you add these objects you need to check if the embedded features if the error code is 0 this tells you if the comunication is OK(some times you need to changer refresh interval and response timeout)

When every thing is OK yu can read the value/state from the thermostat and you can write value from HomeManager app  from button etc single state button can write directly 20 degres to the thermostate or by script you can add value with +/- buttons,

Using HomeManager thermostate you can script it to send selected value from the HM thermostate to your Modbus device.

Login or Signup to post a comment